Group therapy provides the opportunity to find community and while being supported by a group of a group of people that understand what you are going through. Rather than meeting 1:1 group sessions are held in a group setting run by a trained psychotherapist.
Group therapy helps you to …
- Practice the skills you are learning in individual therapy in real-time; whether it is taking in different perspectives, building self-confidence, staying regulated during hard conversations, or simply being open to receiving support
- Understand yourself in the context of relationship with others
- Stop feeling so alone in what you’re going through
- You’re interested in therapy, but want to try something lower pressure than individual therapy
- Feel more understood by others
...Reach out today.
Group therapy’s effectiveness lies in its ability to help you find connections with other people and their experiences. These therapist-guided sessions will help you learn more about yourself and how to improve the way you feel while feeling support from others who understand your experience.